Paper ID: 1251, when can the results be seen?

Enter "Paper ID, Question Number" in subject line for query! Start a new thread for every question.

Moderators: karthrags, arun_kumar, CS Moderators Team

Paper ID: 1251, when can the results be seen?

Postby rick2047 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:24 am

Hello,

I am an ICP+ student and have given the mock paper that happened on 14th October. They gave us a booklet with answers and explanations and I calculated my marks to be about 32.33 (not great, I know). But being an competitive exam, I am more concerned about getting the AIR. When will that be available? I went to the TarGATE website and watched the video on it (quite informative), just near it where the view result icon should be there, it is empty. I am guessing there will be some time before I get the result. Anyone has information about how long will it take to get the AIR?
rick2047

My College/Company:: UVPCE
Roll Number: 118012

Re: Paper ID: 1251, when can the results be seen?

Postby preetidaswani » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:32 pm

rick2047 wrote:Hello,

I am an ICP+ student and have given the mock paper that happened on 14th October. They gave us a booklet with answers and explanations and I calculated my marks to be about 32.33 (not great, I know). But being an competitive exam, I am more concerned about getting the AIR. When will that be available? I went to the TarGATE website and watched the video on it (quite informative), just near it where the view result icon should be there, it is empty. I am guessing there will be some time before I get the result. Anyone has information about how long will it take to get the AIR?

Please contact - 040-44664243
preetidaswani

My College/Company:: IT company
Roll Number: 99999999

Return to ECE Paper Question