Gate'12 Degree certificate Reqd

Discuss Classroom Coaching here!

Moderators: karthrags, arun_kumar, CS Moderators Team

Gate'12 Degree certificate Reqd

Postby dipanjan8785 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 pm

For people who are pass-outs and want to give Gate'12 examination, they need their degree certificates. :)
However, for students who haven't yet got their degree certificates, contact your university website or college website and u can find your Provisional certificates there. Do download it and you can use it for your Gate'12 application.. :D

For example, for students like me under WBUT (West Bengal University of Technology), plz get your provisional certificates from:-

Hope my post helps you all..... :D
Take Care..:P
God bless..
User avatar
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Kolkata
Currently what are you doing?: Am Working
My College/Company:: YYYY
Roll Number: 0
Packages: Previous Student
City: Kolkata

Return to Classroom Coaching!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest