Trouble logging in to etutor

Moderators: karthrags, arun_kumar, CS Moderators Team

Trouble logging in to etutor

Postby Sriharims » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:35 pm

This is Srihari, my Roll number is "621090" I have been trying to access etutor but off late its causing delays in loading(it simlpy dosnt come up). I had issues previously too but i was advised to use Mozilla firefox instead of IE ( I use IE7 a licensed version). It was ok for few days. For the past 2 to 3 weeks i could not login, i have been trying since yesterday but i am not able to run through the tutorials.
Its really frustrating, I cant waste my time sitting infront of computer trying to debug the issue. Its very much unreliable. Please try to recitify it immediately. I am a working professional and the very reason for opting for etutor is to save time. But it isnt serving the purpose.
It just hangs at
http://75.101.203.49:9000/ilms/systems/ ... e.0.html...
I was trying to access signals and systems1 class tutorials.

Thanks
Srihari
Sriharims

My College/Company:: NSC
Roll Number: 621090

Re: Trouble logging in to etutor

Postby Sriharims » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi,
Wether its IE or firefox it hangs at SCROM, I have attached the screen shot for reference.

Thanks
Srihari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sriharims

Postby Sriharims » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 am

Hi,
I have attached a screen shot which has a error information, may be this could be the problem i am not sure though. I am able to go till SCORM page, after which it just stays their forever.
Just before proceeding to the SCORM i.e selecting the lessons.... i could notice a warning sign on the bottom left corner of the IE page. When i double click the same it displayed the following error message. Please help rectify the issue immediately.

Line: 179
Char: 1
Error: 'domLib_isIE' is undefined
Code:0
URL:http://75.101.203.49:9000/ilms/elearning/student/Coursehomepage.jsp?Contentid=210&forumid=219&Courseid=203&classid=287

Thanks
Srihari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sriharims

Postby currerbell » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Hi.. My roll no is 832005 and I'm also having the problem of logging in. The first time I tried, it worked but nowadays whenever I try to login, it just shows that either my login or password is incorrect. I have tried contacting Team Gateforum twice but no reply till now. Its very very frustrating...
currerbell

My College/Company:: TKM
Roll Number: 832005

Postby david78888 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:41 pm

I am a newbie and I have just join today. I cannot see any of your comments from last couple of months. Don't have any idea about why you are not posting. Your every posted comments seems to be interesting and beneficial. My suggestion is that you should always be here with new topics and new suggestions. You have suggested a simple way to teacher how to explain MyAcess to students. It's really appreciable. Keep it up. Cheers.
david78888

My College/Company:: 3344455454
Roll Number: 9999999

Return to EC