want open discuss on pharmacy

want open discuss on pharmacy

Postby suvomoy sana » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm

i am a b pharmacy student. i will sit gate 2008 on pharmacy. i want to discuss on pharmacy. if any body inerested to it please send me e-mail or add me to your friend list.
suvomoy sana

Currently what are you doing?: Am Studying
My College/Company:: CIPT+
Roll Number: 0

Re: want open discuss on pharmacy

Postby Administrator » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:52 am

Your friends are waiting for you to start a topic so that they can reply. :)
How did you find the paper?
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: want open discuss on pharmacy

Postby lifedoon » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm

hey nyone to know about GATE pharm stream .they contact me. actually GATE is not so tough as hype is created.firstly go through your text books and used to be in mock test .3 month ppn is sufficient.do smart study thats check what type of qs are asked inparticular subject?and also emphasis on that which instiutte is organising it?like iisc bangalore,iitk ,iitd or any other .each insti has their own pattern...try to study in group study. as this is the month of sept ,if anyone start ppn by this he will certainly go through this.just stick to book to which u feel comfortable.portions like microbiology biochemistry,forensic,are easy to handle.
try to emphasis on cology,chemistry,cognosy and analysis.............
need any help feel free to contact,
amit

suvomoy sana wrote:i am a b pharmacy student. i will sit gate 2008 on pharmacy. i want to discuss on pharmacy. if any body inerested to it please send me e-mail or add me to your friend list.
lifedoon

Currently what are you doing?: Am Studying
My College/Company:: NIPER, mohali
Roll Number: 0

Return to PY Discussions!