courses and college details

courses and college details

Postby kuralamudhan » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

i new to this forum can anyone say which course will be good for the present scenario and best college for that courses :) i basically intereset in embedded side any one help me :(
kuralamudhan

My College/Company:: cit
Roll Number: 0

Re: courses and college details

Postby sapanthakkar » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:55 pm

hello kuralamudhan,

first of all, welcome to Gate Forum. hope u enjoy ur stay here !

Regarding the decision about the course, I think that instead of thinking about the present situation while taking a decision is not a very good idea. Everyone knows that the present situation is just temporary and after a few years things will change. Moreover, while deciding ur branch, I firmly believe that one should give the first priority to his/her own interest rather than materialistic things like job prospects... And as you have mentioned that u have interest in embedded side, i think that u should follow the same. Also, I would request the EE guys to throw some light on the topic and about the specializations one can take in EE.

Now regarding the colleges, everyone of us knows that the IITs are the best in the country. So you should aim for the IITs. Again here, I would like the EE guys to suggest the colleges in order of preference if possible.

hope this helps.
sapanthakkar
Gatementor Resident
Gatementor Resident

Currently what are you doing?: Am Working
My College/Company:: DDIT,Nadiad/ACPL
Roll Number: 0
City: Vadodara

Re: courses and college details

Postby kuralamudhan » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm

thanks sapanthakkar hope many eeeians will help me
kuralamudhan